Reid Health, which is a provider led organization providing excellent care for 9 counties in Indiana and Ohio and named on Forbes 2022 list of America’s Best Employers! Reid Health is seeking an Orthopedic Sports Medicine physician to join a thriving orthopedic practice. Join a practice of four general orthopedic surgeons, two orthopedic spine surgeons, an orthopedic hand surgeon, primary care sports physician, four podiatrist, and two pain physicians. Brand new Smart Rooms compatible with EPIC making Reid Health reach new heights in annual Most Wired awards in 2022!
- Sports Medicine Fellowship desired
- Join 4 general ortho surgeons and 2 ortho spine surgeons
- Strong built in referral base-72 Primary Care Providers
- Joint Surgery Center Ownership Potential
- Established athletic training program providing support to area high school and college sports programs
- Service Line Model including: Spine, Pain, Podiatry-All under one roof
- Dedicated Joint Program
- Mako Robotic System
- Wound Center
- In-house digital radiology, PACS, MRI, and comprehensive Rehabilitation Services
- Level 3 Trauma
- Epic EMR
- 24/7 Hospitalist Service-217 bed facility
- 160+ Employed Multi- Specialty
- Primary Service Area-250,000
- Favorable Indiana Malpractice Environment
- Competitive Compensation
- $100K Signing Bonus
- Qualifying for the PSLF
- Surgery Center ownership potential after 2 years
- Excellent benefits package with malpractice and tail coverage
- Benefits: 403b with company match, 457f, health/dental/vision, PTO and country club membership included
- 30 days paid vacation annually
- $5K annual CME allowance
Our values of Excellence, Empathy, Integrity and Accountability are essential to exceed our customers’ expectations. At Reid, we look for individuals who believe in our core values and demonstrate a genuine desire to make a positive impact to those we serve. We take pride in employing people who show up every day with a commitment to these values along with our mission and vision. We are one team working toward a common goal of providing outstanding customer care and service to our communities. If you have a calling to serve and are looking for meaningful and purposeful work, Reid Health is the place for you.
To lead our communities to well-being, one person at a time. It is not just what we do – it is who we are.
Check out this link: Compare cost of living with your salary in other cities versus Richmond, IN.
Board Eligible or Board Certified Required: Orhthopedic Sports
Experience Required: Opened to newly trained fellows and practicing physicians
Licensure: Indiana Medical License
Certifications: Must maintain BLS/ACLS
EEO Statement: Reid Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer