Reid Health, a provider led organization providing excellent care for nine counties throughout Indiana and Ohio was named on the Forbes 2022 list of America's Best Employers! Reid Health is seeking a patient-centered and empathetic Non-Invasive Cardiologist physician to join our robust cardiology practice.
Full-time hospital employed position
Team: 10 Physicians and 5 APP's, support staff (RN’s, Nursing Assistants, RT, Case Management, Office Staff)
- Full range of cardiology services offered including interventional and electrophysiology
- Cardiology is well supported by Reid CT and Vascular Surgery Programs.
- Practice Philosophy based on teamwork and equality
- Convenient office location central to cath labs and inpatient hospital.
- EKG machines in all offices
- Call Schedule – Split equal, rotating basis
- Rotation between main office and satellite offices to see outpatient practice and inpatient rounding.
- High risk PCI with Impella or IABP
- Full spectrum of diagnostic studies
- Amyloidosis testing
- Referral area of 200,000
EPIC Smart Rooms
Family Medicine Residents and Medical Student on site
Hospital newly built in 2008
Our values of Excellence, Empathy, Integrity and Accountability are essential to exceed our customers’ expectations. At Reid, we look for individuals who believe in our core values and demonstrate a genuine desire to make a positive impact to those we serve. We take pride in employing people who show up every day with a commitment to these values along with our mission and vision. We are one team working toward a common goal of providing outstanding customer care and service to our communities. If you have a calling to serve and are looking for meaningful and purposeful work, Reid Health is the place for you.
To lead our communities to well-being, one person at a time. It is not just what we do – it is who we are.
Board Eligible or Board Certified Required: Cardiology
Experience Required: Opened to newly trained fellows and practicing physicians
Licensure: Indiana Medical License
Certifications: Must maintain BLS/ACLS
EEO Statement: Reid Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer