Come practice in one of Georgia's largest cities. The area has a university, a bustling restored riverfront downtown, whitewater rafting and kayaking, biking trails, and great restaurants. Between the rich history, theater, arts, and sports, you will never run out of things to do. Columbus, GA is situated minutes away from Auburn, and less than 100 miles south of Atlanta.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Andrew Ameer email@example.com 203-663-9351.
- Sign-on bonus
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Must be fellowship-trained
- Must have a Georgia license (or be willing to obtain)
- Full-time or part-time; Monday through Friday work schedule
- Employed position
- No call
- Possible relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail