Come practice in Brooklyn, NY, which is a rejuvenated and exciting borough to live in, just across from Manhattan. You will be working in an area that is undergoing regrowth and gentrification and offers every amenity NYC is famous for, from great delis and cuisine from all over the world to the unparalleled Brooklyn vibe.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Tina Oko email@example.com (203) 663-9372.
- Internationally acclaimed multispecialty group
- Outpatient position
- See 16 - 22 patients per day (depending on specialty)
- Residents may rotate through
- Competitive compensation with RVU bonuses
- 4 weeks of PTO; 1 week of CME with a stipend
- Life insurance, malpractice insurance, and medical benefits
- Association fees, dues, and license costs are covered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.