This opening is on the desirable North Shore of Long Island, just an hour from NYC. It offers a bounty of top-notch restaurants, shops, galleries, specialty stores, art museums, entertainment venues, and excellent school districts. Located in northwestern Suffolk County, this waterfront community is home to pristine harbors, marinas, beaches, and parks.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Tina Oko firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9372.
- Internationally acclaimed multispecialty group
- Outpatient only
- Looking for a practice builder
- Residents may rotate through
- Competitive compensation with RVU bonuses
- 4 weeks of PTO; 1 week of CME with a stipend
- Life insurance, malpractice insurance, and medical benefits
- Association fees, dues, and license costs are covered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.