Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial and innovative culture. As a General Surgeon at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- Join a collegial group of seven other surgeons
- General surgery cases with endoscopy, trauma, and foregut
- Level two trauma center, busy general surgery practice
- Typical schedule: 2-3 clinic days per week and 1-2 surgery/procedure days
- Call rotation: 1:3 weekends and about 3 night calls per month
- Competitive salary
- Starting bonus/Student Loan Reimbursement/Retention Bonus /Relocation Bonus
- Generous Benefits package inclusive of time away pay, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- Physician leadership approach that offers system support for all our providers
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in General Surgery
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Kelsey Beaver.
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world class culture. As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards