The Atrium Health Navicent Medical Group is searching for a Family Medicine physician to join our Primary and Urgent Care division. This position includes a unique opportunity to be a part of a professional network of Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Urgent Care physicians across Advocate Health s Southeastern Region.
- Full-time position with a competitive compensation package, inclusive of performance incentives
- Progressive benefits package includes malpractice, dedicated time off, retirement plan with match, traditional health insurance, life insurance, and dental insurance, among others.
- Recruitment Bonus
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Professional Growth and Development
Requirements of Ideal Candidates:
- Board certified or board eligible MD/DO
- Maintain an active Georgia license or ability to obtain
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your interests. For more information on this unique opportunity, please contact Jenny Willis; email@example.com and Lori Cassidy; firstname.lastname@example.org
About Atrium Health Navicent Medical Group:
Atrium Health Navicent, a nearly 1000 bed health system, encompasses The Medical Center, a 637-bed level one trauma center, The Beverly Knight Olson Children s Hospital, a Rehabilitation Hospital, and facilities in Baldwin and Peach counties. The Atrium Health Navicent Medical Group is an established multispecialty group of 200 + clinicians providing professional medical services across 37 and growing adult and pediatric specialties.
Macon, Georgia is situated south of metropolitan Atlanta and within driving distance to the mountains and barrier islands of Georgia and with easy access to Atlanta/Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport allowing for direct connections worldwide. Macon and its vibrant downtown are consistently featured in publications such as Forbes, Travel+Leisure, and NY Times. Our community offers a unique blend of urban and rural amenities along with natural beauty. From cultural attractions to outdoor recreational opportunities, central Georgia provides an exceptional quality of life for you and your family. For more information on Macon, Georgia, please visit. https://www.maconga.org/. For more information about Atrium Health Navicent, please visit https://www.navicenthealth.org/