Join a team of skilled professionals in providing top-notch ENT care to their community!
• Join a well-established group that is fully equipped and modernized with separate Allergy clinic, Audiology services with robust hearing aid sales
• State-of-the-art facilities with dedicated procedure suite in office for minor surgeries
• Minimal Call responsibilities to ensure an ideal work/life balance
• Collaborative and collegial team welcoming of 2024/2025 graduates
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive compensation package
• Sign On and Relocation package offered
• Partnership Track
• Full employment benefits include: Health and malpractice insurance, paid vacation and CME time, relocation assistance, loan forgiveness, and sign on bonus.
North Carolina offers an exceptional quality of life with a strong sense of community and numerous amenities.
• Major airports within a reasonable driving distance (Raleigh-Durham International Airport and Pitt-Greenville Airport)
• Highly regarded public and private schools
• Picturesque Neuse River for boating, fishing, and water sports
• Located nearby to the beautiful Crystal Coast beaches
• Convenient access to nearby cities like Raleigh, Durham, and Greenville
• Charming parks, golf courses, and hiking trails
For more information and to apply now please contact Charly Dekle:
Employment Type: Full Time