This position is in the growing and friendly city of Tucson, AZ, a progressive community with a rich cultural heritage and a unique blend of influences from throughout the Southwest. Spend your time off enjoying the warm weather and an abundance of activities. Tucson is home to the University of Arizona, an endless amount of golf courses, and year-round Arizona sunshine. You can hike up in the Santa Catalina Mountains, enjoy a wine tour, or a trip to the zoo.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Max Ziffer firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 616-2934.
- 100% outpatient
- Flexible schedule and excellent work/life balance
- Minimal (phone-only) call
- Outdoor lover's paradise with family-friendly recreational events
- Surrounded by great restaurants, shopping centers, and malls
- Great public schools
- 7 miles from the University of Arizona
- Each physician has a personal medical assistant
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail