Cincinnati is on the Ohio/Kentucky border and the banks of the Ohio River with an international airport, 3 major sports teams, 2 major universities, multiple art museums, and historical sites. Residents enjoy museums, philharmonic orchestras, some of the best dining in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Timothy McLean email@example.com (954) 837-2767.
- Hospital-employed position
- Stable and respected healthcare system
- Comprehensive stroke center designation
- Gold seal of approval for brain tumor certification
- General neurology
- Ability to subspecialize a portion of the time
- Monday through Friday schedule (plus call)
- Major metro area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail