Tucked away in the fabled Sandhills of North Carolina lies the City of Raeford, a small town outside Fayetteville by less than 40 minutes. Raeford benefits from the unique city blend of an intimate community. It has a small-town friendly atmosphere and superior quality of life, within a short distance of major metropolitan amenities.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Lisa Goldstein firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2674.
- Work a 7-on/7-off daytime block schedule
- Sign-on bonus
- Central lines would be preferred
- Community hospital that's part of larger health system
- Strong base salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Malpractice with tail, 403(b), and 40 hours of CME with stipend
- Academic affiliation
- Safe, friendly community 90 minutes from Raleigh and 2 hours from Charlotte
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail