Seattle, a city on Puget Sound in the Pacific Northwest, is surrounded by water, mountains, and evergreen forests and contains thousands of acres of parkland with access to plenty of outdoor activities. As Washington's largest city, it is home to a large tech industry, with Microsoft and Amazon headquartered in its metropolitan area, as well as a hub for artists and musicians with a vibrant downtown and college-town ambiance.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Evan Silverman email@example.com (954) 837-2641.
- Academic appointment is available
- Includes sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Call is 1:8 weeks; inpatient is approximately 8 - 10 weeks annually
- Option for heart failure or imaging focus
- Join a team of 4 non-invasive and 3 interventional cardiologists
- Approximately 90% outpatient
- Includes medical benefits, retirement package, life insurance, and malpractice with tail coverage
- Epic EMR
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $360000.00 to $425000.00 Annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.