Seattle, a city on Puget Sound in the Pacific Northwest, is surrounded by water, mountains, and evergreen forests and contains thousands of acres of parkland with access to plenty of outdoor activities. As Washington's largest city, it is home to a large tech industry, with Microsoft and Amazon headquartered in its metropolitan area, as well as a hub for artists and musicians with a vibrant downtown and college-town ambiance.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Evan Silverman firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2641.
- Large academic medical center in Seattle
- Focus on heart failure
- Mix of clinical and teaching duties
- Comprehensive cardiology program
- Excellent PTO and benefits
- Open to H-1B visa sponsorship
- Downtown Seattle campus
- Nationally recognized health system
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $360000.00 to $425000.00 Annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.