This position is in Martinsburg, WV. You will enjoy working in the fastest growing city in eastern West Virginia that puts you an easy drive into Washington, DC, but offers the serenity of small-town living. It also provides for several recreational, cultural, and arts activities. War Memorial Park is host to swimming, entertainment, and fairs and festivals throughout the year.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Wayne Wynter email@example.com 203-663-9387.
- Hospital-employed position
- State-of-the-art technology
- Join a team of 5 tenured orthopedic surgeons and 2 APPs
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Approximately 5 call days per month
- Opportunity for mentorship
- Open to 2025 candidates
- Outpatient setting
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail