Bhatti GI Consultants, P.A is looking for a board-certified Gastroenterologist for a lucrative opportunity. Bhatti GI Consultants, P.A., is a private, multispecialty practice serving the southwest metro of Minneapolis-St. Paul. With offices and ambulatory surgery centers located in Chaska and Edina, Minnesota, The GI Division consists of two Gastroenterologist, three physician assistants and one registered dietician.Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4.5 days/week, 50/50 split between endo and clinic.Opportunity Highlights
- The salary rage above is negotiable and there is a potential to earn up to $1 million based on WRVU (Production).
- Training opportuinty to perform advanced procedures, including ERCP and EUS procedures
- Quick track to partnership—buy-in at whatever level you prefer
- High-volume practice with a guaranteed referral network—ability to see as many patients as you desire
- State-of-the-art facilities—2 brand-new surgery centers opened in the last 5 years
- 1:4 call schedule
- sign-on bonus based on the candidates profile.
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Minnesota and must be board-eligible or certified in gastroenterology
- Medical degree required
- Preferred Qualifications -Board Certified -Advanced training in ERCP and EUS
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss it further.