HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center is seeking a general orthopaedic surgeon to join a well-established practice of 16 orthopaedic surgeons expanding to Houston.
- Board certified or board eligible following an ACGME orthopaedic surgery residency
- Significant need in the area for total joints, sports, and bread and butter trauma
- Robust ancillary support
- Hospital programmatic support
- Employment through practice is productivity based with no limit to income potential
- No overhead expense
- Competitive total package including RVU reimbursement, call pay, and excellent benefits
About HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center:
At HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center, our mission is to meet the health needs and expectations of the patients and communities that we serve. Our comprehensive medical specialties are here to offer individualized care to every individual that walks through our doors. Our hospital is located in the heart of central Houston, adjacent to the Medical Center and Museum District, and provides quality care for the greater Houston area.
Our emergency room is an 18-bed facility that is open 24/7. Our emergency room physicians, nurses and staff are trained to provide exceptional care in emergency, life-threatening situations. We also offer two intensive care units: surgical intensive care unit (SICU) and medical intensive care unit (MICU). These units are available to provide expert care for our most critical patients.
Some examples of specialties, technologies and the care we offer include:
- Weight loss surgery program
- Digital mammography
- Cardiac cath lab
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Nuclear medicine
- Joint replacement surgery
- Physical therapy
- Speech-language therapy
- The Sleep Center
- Outpatient surgical services
- Wound care program
These services are just part of what makes HCA Houston Medical Center a reliable, trusted place for your medical care.