Come practice in the Village of Laurium in Calumet Township, located in the center of the Copper Country, the first major copper mining region within the United States. You can enjoy endless outdoor activities including downhill skiing, snowmobiling, hunting, hiking, camping, fishing, water sports, and there are miles of world-class biking and cross-country ski trails to visit within the peninsula. There is a regional airport with daily flights (United Airlines) to Chicago, O'Hare.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Brooke Banner firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2719.
- Up to $75k for a sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment
- Employed position
- Teaching is available (if interested)
- Hospital rounding, clinic, and outreach
- Health insurance includes pet insurance
- No call and no weekends
- Fellows are welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail