Our affiliate, Unified Women’s Healthcare of North Carolina, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Greensboro, NC. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Residents encouraged to apply! About the Practice
The practice consists of 7 physicians with 6 OB/GYN’s in the call rotation and 1 physician that does only Gynecology. This practice has been serving patients in the Greensboro Metro Area for over 70 years and is a great opportunity for someone to join a big team with an established patient base in the region. The hospital system associated with this practice is the Moses Cone Health System and deliveries/GYN surgeries are performed there. This practice offers a great combination of an independent yet supportive work environment along with a great work life balance. Practice Highlights
- Large practice of 7 physicians that can provide great support and mentorship to a new physician
- Established practice with a solid base of patients in the area
- Services include obstetrics including high risk, gynecology including an in-office surgical suite and experienced minimally invasive surgeons, preventative health and women's health research
- 4 day work week with call 1 in 6. Overall, great work/life balance
- 3 weeks of vacation time for the first year and 20 days for the 2nd year
- Patient Census: 25-30+ /daily per OB/GYN
- 2 year partnership track with opportunity to greatly increase earnings through production
- CME Stipend and relocation assistance
- Greensboro, North Carolina, is one of those places that's large enough to have everything you need but small enough for you to regularly bump into friends when you are in town. People who live here love it and say they have no reason to leave. Those who do leave will often return to settle down and raise their children in the metro area.
- There is plenty of arts, entertainment, recreation, shopping and restaurants to keep singles and families busy. Greensboro is home to the region's largest hospital, and it boasts many public parks and gardens
- Greensboro is part of the Piedmont Triad and is nicknamed the "Gate City". It's a short drive to all the other major cities in the state. If you go west you can enjoy the mountain areas or if you go east, you can enjoy the beach
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. About
Unified Women’s Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-Onsite