Mercy Health Heart and Vascular Institute is looking to add cardiothoracic surgeons to our well-established Cincinnati, OH team. As the largest health system in Cincinnati, our team provides CT surgical expertise at 2 of our Mercy Health hospitals in the city. Favorable 1:5 call rotation that allows for good work/life balance. We have state of the art CVOR's, Hybrid rooms, and dedicated CVICU's, excellent support staff including dedicated CNPs, PAs, RNs and other surgical staff. The surgeons perform all aspects of cardiothoracic surgery except transplant. Minimally invasive training/experience would be a plus but not required.
- Candidates for this position must be board certified/board eligible by the American Board of Thoracic Surgery
- Only considering physicians with 3+ years' experience at this time
- Visa waiver: Open to H1-B visa applicants.
- Large referral network with 41 employed Mercy Health H&VI Cardiologists and 160+ employed Primary Care providers.
- Market share leader of CV service line in Greater Cincinnati.
- Comprehensive package of Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Disability, Medical Malpractice Insurance w/tail-coverage
- $10,000 CME yearly allowance
- Competitive compensation with Sign on Bonus and Student Loan assistance
- Relocation Allowance
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- 403(b) Plan w/company match, 457(b) Plan, 457(f) Plan fully funded by Mercy Health
- EPIC EMR used system-wide
Mercy Health is a mission-driven organization committed to making every patient's life better - mind, body and spirit. We are Ohio’s largest health system, and proud to be one of the largest non-profit healthcare systems in the United States.
Cincinnati has it ALL! Ranked #1 place to live in OHIO by US News and World Report.
There's no shortage of things to do in Cincinnati. Families enjoy the scenic river front with parks and restaurants, collegiate and professional sports scene, Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, the Cincinnati Museum Center, various art museums and entertainment venues. Families are drawn to Cincinnati for its excellent public and private schools. It is one of America's most affordable cities.
More about Cincinnati, OH https://www.cincinnatiexperience.com/