South Bend Clinic, a member of Duly Health and Care, is recruiting for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join our highly reputable physician led and owned multi-specialty group. This is a great opportunity to join the largest physician-owned multi-specialty clinic in Indiana with an established patient population and built-in referral base.
- Join a talented team of both established and new OB/GYN s
- Routine and high-risk obstetric care
- In-office ultrasound imaging
- On site bone density testing
- Annual health assessment
- Established patient population and built referral base
- On-site surgery center located at main campus
- Opportunity to become a Partner after 1 year
- Teaching opportunities with two family medicine residencies & IU School of Medicine
- 150+ quality driven provider group governed by Partnership elected Board of Trustees
- Joining the largest multi-specialty group in Indiana
Compensation & Benefits:
- Excellent compensation package including health, dental, disability, life, & retirement plans
- CME stipend
- Sign-on bonus
- Shareholder track
South Bend is a medium sized city, with many excellent schools and great neighborhoods. In addition, they are 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, with easy access by train, interstate, or air. Lake Michigan shorelines are less than an hour away! We are home of the University of Notre Dame, Indiana University of South Bend, plus St. Mary's College, Holy Cross College, and Bethel University. Our community is a great place to live & work and has ample recreational & educational opportunities for all. Why here? Discover the vast opportunities in the community!
About The South Bend Clinic:
In 1916 Dr. Walter Baker, a South Bend surgeon, had the opportunity to tour the nationally known Mayo Clinic, it was the first large multi-specialty group practice of its kind. Dr. Baker was so inspired by what he saw that he immediately returned home and gathered five other specialists together to form a similar group, which became known as The South Bend Clinic. Those six doctors started the clinic that now includes ten campuses and nearly 150 providers, in over twenty specialties. Despite its exponential growth over the past 100+ years, The South Bend Clinic stays true to the founders purpose of patient-centered, physician-led healthcare. In 2021, the Clinic joined Duly Health and Care based in Chicago, Illinois the Midwest's largest independent, multi-specialty physician-led medical group. The shared philosophy and close partnership will further SBC's mission to deliver patient-centers care, increase investments in local services, and create initiatives to help Michiana residents liver healthier, happier lives.
For more information, or to apply, please visit, Physician - Ob/Gyn in South Bend, Indiana | Careers at University Commons SBC (icims.com).