Mercy Endocrinology Fort Smith is currently seeking a board certified or board eligible physician to join our practice in Fort Smith, Arkansas. Our Mercy Endocrinology team consists of 1 physician, 2 advanced practitioners and an engaged support staff focused on quality patient care.
Mercy Endocrology– Fort Smith
- 450,000+ Catchment area
- Monday - Friday
- Outpatient Clinic
- Teaching opportunities (if interested)
- Utilize Epic is our system-wide electronic medical record
This Position Offers:
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee and productivity-based model to follow
- Flexible, significant recruitment incentives tailored to your needs including sign-on/commencement bonus, resident/fellow stipends, etc.
- Comprehensive, day one benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Retirement plans available with employer contribution and matching options
- Relocation package and professional liability coverage provided
- As a not-for-profit system, Mercy qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- This location is eligible for H1B sponsorship
Welcome to Fort Smith, Arkansas:
Fort Smith and its surrounding areas offer an excellent quality of life and scenic mountain views.
- Enjoy proximity to lakes and streams for fishing, kayaking, and boating
- Live in beautiful neighborhoods right next to the hospital or in more rural settings with land less than 20 minutes down the road
- Enjoy golf, tennis, hiking, biking trails, running, or working out a one of the numerous gyms
- Rated #4 city in the US for lowest cost of living by Kiplinger magazine
- Population of 90,000 making Fort Smith the third largest city in Arkansas
- Award-winning preK-12 options. Choose from public, private, and parochial schools
- Home to local colleges, a state university, and the Arkansas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Fly conveniently out of Fort Smith at the regional airport
Your life is our life’s work
Mercy physicians are pioneering a new model of care. As part of one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the U.S., this physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group is the foundation of care and well-being of our patients in seven states, delivered cohesively through 43 hospitals, 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, and our robust virtual care platform. Working with Mercy provides all the advantages of a large organization balanced by an uncompromising commitment to engage physicians in leading and designing patient- and consumer-centric care. You'll discover a friendly and collaborative environment rooted in the belief that everyone deserves the most personalized experience we can deliver. What sets us apart is our unique approach, beginning with physician leadership at the senior most roles within our organization and continuing into our care locations, where physicians and co-workers share leadership responsibility and embrace new thinking and the most recent clinical and hospital innovations to get health care right for everyone we serve.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.