Piedmont Healthcare is seeking an Interventional Radiologist for our Augusta Hospital location. This candidate will possess the motivation and expertise to continue providing excellent clinical care to a thriving medical community.
Requirements and Expectations:
- Board Certified Vascular & Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
- Fellowship Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Experience - 3-5 years
- Eligible for a Georgia Medical License
- Type of Coverage/Schedule Mon-Fri procedural days with in clinic every other week
- Call schedule Consistent of weeknight and weekend support with an average of 1:3 or 1:4 nights (Call is for IR coverage only no Diagnostic)
- Ability to handle procedural work independently
- Required Procedures SCHEDULE A Interventional Radiology Procedures
- 18-20 procedures daily
- IR work 65% - Diagnostic 35%
- Comfort overseeing PA/NP
- Competitive salary MGMA Based
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD, 403b
- Sign on Bonus - Depending on experience/background and total compensation package
Worksite is at Piedmont Augusta. Clinic is within Piedmont Heart & Vascular and the procedural area is within the department of radiology.
The group is housed within the Vascular Service Line which incorporates 3 vascular surgeons, 5 APP (1 exclusive to IR) and 2-3 IR physicians.
Piedmont Augusta is part of the Piedmont healthcare system with 20+ locations in the state of Georgia. This community offers major amenities for you and your family! If you are looking for great climate in the Southeast with a family-friendly population, then you have found your new home that meets the needs of any lifestyle. Home to the most prestigious golf tournament in the world. Excellent cost of living at 20% lower than the national average with premier public and private schools. The area offers theatres, symphonies, art galleries, equestrian activities, triathlons, water recreation, pristine parkways along with multiple fine dining establishments.