Some physicians choose to live in the city for the ease and convenience, but Philadelphia's suburbs do not lack entertainment opportunities. Some of the best restaurants are located just a few minutes away from Center City, and the surrounding areas are home to many smaller clubs, bars, bookstores, and coffee houses.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Linda Jacovino firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9350.
- Must be board certified in internal medicine
- Monday through Friday only; no weekends and no evenings
- Well-established medical center home
- Includes sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- Academic affiliation with a top medical school
- Well-known health system
- Underserved community
- An international airport is minutes away
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail