Lincoln's most in-demand Rheumatology practice, Arthritis Center of Nebraska, is seeking a BC/BE Rheumatologist to meet patient demand and become their next partner.
• Join a tenured team of 2 physicians and 5 APPs, known as leading experts in their field
• One-year partnership track with highly lucrative ancillary revenue stream
• Collaborate with a nationally-recognized in-house research arm in clinical trials or as a principal investigator
• Outpatient-only practice offering flexible 4.5-day work week and no nights or weekends
• Full suite of in-house ancillaries, including lab, X-ray, DEXA, joint injection therapy, nerve conduction testing, and infusion therapy center
• Competitive salary guarantee with immediate bonus potential - $1M income potential verified
Home to fine culinary and artistic treasures, a budding live music scene, breath-taking parks, numerous golf courses, miles of biking trails, and a friendly Midwestern attitude, Lincoln offers the exhilaration of a large city and the serenity of a smaller town all in one place.
• Nebraska consistently ranks as one of the best states to practice medicine, ranking high in compensation and low in burnout rate and malpractice rates.
• Home to the University of Nebraska, a Big 10 University
• Suburban living offers charming family neighborhoods, top-notch public and private K-12 schools, and a cost of living 6.6% below the national average!
• If sports aren't your scene, visit an award-winning botanical garden, explore countless cultural museums, check out the world-famous craft brewery and up-and-coming food scene, or unleash your inner kid at a top-ranked zoo, children's museum, or over 6,000 acres of parks
For more information, contact Tara Osseck:
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/tosseck
Employment Type: Full Time