Orthopedic Upper Extremity Surgeon Opportunity in Tucson, Arizona
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Company Name: Tucson Orthopedic Institute
Tucson Orthopedic Institute (TOI), a leading private practice group in Arizona, is hiring for a BE/BC Orthopedic Hand Surgeon to join our team in our very attractive and growing NW Tucson market.
- Surgeon should have a medical license in good standing and be BE/BC in Orthopedics
- Fellowship trained in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
- Ideal candidate will be energetic and motivated with strong patient-centered practice philosophy
- Great Opportunity for experienced surgeons and new graduates alike
- Expect 2-2.5 OR days and 2.5-3 days in office per week
- Lucrative partnership-track role
- Competitive compensation including a share of ancillary profits and opportunity for ASC ownership
- Relocation allowance, sign-on bonus and base salary plus productivity-based bonuses
- 22+ year market leading practice experiencing steady growth
- 1:7 hand call at level II trauma center with supportive partners
- Excellent benefits and retirement savings account.
About the opportunity with Tucson Orthopedic Institute (TOI):
- We are a leading private orthopedic group in Arizona with 34 physicians across more than 5 offices
- TOI is looking to recruit to replace a retiring physician in our Flagship Tucson, Arizona office and add to our existing team of surgeons to meet the high volume of surgical needs.
- The primary focus for the position will be orthopedic hand, wrist and elbow surgery.
- Established patient base with a busy practice located in a fast growing area of Arizona
- Robust infrastructure and support to help ramp up your practice
- Additionally this practice offers sophisticated and lucrative research opportunities
- Additional general ortho call pay is also available.
Famous for its dramatic beauty, the Sonoran Desert covers this region with spectacular vistas. Don’t be fooled by the term desert because mountain ranges in all directions offer scenic drives, and even snow skiing. In the winter, you can go for a hike in the valley, and then drive up to Mt. Lemmon and enjoy the slopes. Tucson offers amazing opportunities for both mountain biking and road biking around every corner with hundreds of miles of trails and bike routes. Tucson’s legendary year-round sunshine and saguaro-and-sunset landscape have romanced visitors for decades. The city of Tucson has many resorts, golf courses and excellent restaurants along with a thriving music and arts scene.
Please send email to Ed Mackay VP of Physician Recruitment for consideration at email@example.com or call (727) 418-5696