At PeaceHealth, Our Vision is that every person receives safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch. PeaceHealth is seeking a Dermatologist at the Longview Dermatology Clinic to join a thriving practice that focuses on the diagnosis and management of dermatologic disease. Longview, Washington is located on the Columbia and Cowlitz Rivers, and is 45 minutes north of Portland, Oregon. If you are looking for a community that offers amazing outdoor recreation and enjoys quick access to big-city amenities, our area could be a great place for you!
- Practice model: Two Physicians with two medical assistants each. Two exam spaces per provider and one procedure room. New Clinic, with Spa Atmosphere, and off-site from the hospital.
- Enjoy a full-time 5-day work week, with no call. PeaceHealth supports Work/Life Balance.
- 100% Outpatient, without MOH's, seeing up to 30 patients per day, and using EPIC EMR.
- The supportive Leadership team and clinic staff.
- PeaceHealth Longview Dermatology Clinic
- Living and Practicing with PeaceHealth in Longview - YouTube
Why you'll love Longview:
- Forbes Magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River, Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument and many beautiful local parks. Lake Sacajawea, directly across from St. John Medical Center is in the heart of Longview.
- Our community is just a short one hour drive to the Pacific Ocean.
- Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined population of "60,000 residents.
- Our area has many locally-owned restaurants, coffee shops, brew pubs and national chains such as Target, Home Depot, and Wal-Mart. Along with a variety of grocery shopping options and April through October the Farmers Market is open.
- Golf is also a popular sport in the area at the Longview Country Club, Mint Valley, and Three Rivers Golf Course.
St. John Medical Center Overview:
- Located in Longview, PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center and Medical Group: Longview
and Woodland provide comprehensive specialty care for more than 185,000 patients per
year in Cowlitz County, Washington. PeaceHealth St. John is the area's sole community
hospital and is a Level III trauma center providing dozens of medical specialty services and
programs including emergency, trauma, heart, behavioral health, bone and joint, cancer,
birthing and women's services.
- PeaceHealth was named one of the Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America and the No. 1 Healthiest Employer in Washington!
PeaceHealth Benefits & Culture:
- Guaranteed first year income:$495,157.00
- Employment bonus, Relocation Assistance, and Education Loan Reimbursement (if applicable)
- Integrated physician-led medical group.
PeaceHealth System Overview: PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a nonprofit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,100 physicians and providers, and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and remains dedicated to ensuring that every person receives safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch. For more information, visit www.peacehealth.org
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Provider Recruiter Lyndse Clark, LClark5@peacehealth.org
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws. The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Referral Bonus Eligible