PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC Urologist interested occasional per diem coverage at the PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center in Vancouver, Washington (Portland metro).
Why you'll love the practice:
- Looking for a Urologist who has an interest in joining a new urology service line, well-supported by administration who will work with you to grow the practice.
- Join a team multispecialty group with established general and bariatric surgeons and advanced practice clinicians as well as a breast surgeon, vascular surgeons, trauma surgeons and OB/GYN. PeaceHealth also has a strong primary care base.
Why you'll love Vancouver:
- Vancouver is a robust, independent city with over 160,000 residents and is the largest suburb of Portland, Oregon.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending recreational activities of the Pacific Northwest. We are home to some of the world's best mountain biking and wind-surfing locales.
- Nationally recognized farm-to-table cuisine, craft microbreweries, and gourmet coffeehouses.
- A thriving arts, theater, and music scene and our 26 colleges and universities attract renowned authors, performers, and speakers.
- No Washington State personal income tax.
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed hospital with a Level II trauma center.
- The Emergency Department is the busiest in Southwest Washington, caring for over 76,000 patients yearly.
- Our integrated physician-led medical group has over 1,200 active medical providers and most specialty services represented.
- EPIC EMR
- Position is paid at an hourly rate of $273.51/hour
- Fully paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Potential for travel and accommodation
- Potential for Washington state medical license reimbursement
For more information, contact:
Kim Dianich - KDianich@PeaceHealth.org
PeaceHealth's community of health care professionals in the Vancouver area include PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, a 450-bed tertiary-level hospital with complete services, and PeaceHealth Medical Group, a multi-specialty group serving communities throughout Clark County.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding benefits!
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.