Join an award-winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial and innovative culture. As a Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- The practice has locations at OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital (RMH), OhioHealth Grant Medical Center (GMC), OhioHealth Dublin Methodist Hospital (DMH), OhioHealth Doctors Hospital (DH) and additional outreach locations.
- RMH, GMC and DH all have Level III Maternity Service and Level III NICU. DMH has level II Maternity Service and Level II NICU, proving world-class healthcare
- Strong partnership through a loyal referral base of OB/GYNs
- The three main practice locations offer advanced diagnostics, including 3D/4D ultrasound and genetic counseling services
- 1:9 weekend call schedule
- Board Certified or Board Eligible MFM Physician
For more information please contact Alexandra Ault at Alexandra.Ault@ohiohealth.com
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world-class culture. As a world-class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 Diversity Inc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey s Hospital Experience Survey
Experience the vibrant and flourishing city of Columbus, Ohio, the 14th largest city in the United States. This culturally diverse and welcoming city offers unique neighborhoods and lifestyles for all. Columbus has received numerous national accolades such as being ranked No. 8 on the Best Places to Live in the U.S. by Money magazine and No. 14 nationally on Forbes America s Cities of the Future. Medscape sums it up well: Columbus is No. 5 of America s Best Cities for Physicians. The region s prestigious educational institutions, high physician compensation, low tax rates, low malpractice payouts, low density of physicians, beautiful landscape, and robust economy convinced Medscape to name Columbus is a top tier city and community for physicians.