We have openings for a physician partner both this year and next year!
Family Physicians of Greeley, PLLP is a thriving independent Family Medicine group that has served Northern Colorado for over 50 years. With four clinics and 22 physicians, we are big enough that doctors can focus on caring for their patients, but small enough that they can each keep control over how they practice medicine.Our Practice Model:
All 22 of our family physicians are partners, meaning they own
an equal share of the practice. Many physicians haven t been exposed to this kind of practice model, but it has advantages over employment by a hospital system:
- Full-spectrum family practice is supported here. We have multiple family physicians that practice obstetrics, including C-sections, as well as inpatient pediatrics, nursery and NICU. Other partners perform colonoscopies and EGDs in our in-house endoscopy suite.
- You won't find a practice with greater flexibility in work-life balance decisions. Our physicians design their own schedule, decide how many patients to see and which patients to see, and can adjust these decisions at any time.
- Our physicians or at least those that wish to be involved make all the significant business decisions, which therefore tend to be physician- and patient-friendly.
- Unlike hospital systems in which profit goes to the corporation all net revenue is paid to our physicians each month, which means that our physicians are paid much higher than average. Over the past 3 years the median income for a full-time partner was $278,000 (ranging from $185,000 to $418,000), and for a part-time partner it was $214,000 (ranging from $132,000 to $270,000).
- Minimal call due to the large number of providers sharing on-call responsibilities
- Experienced management team with expertise in all aspects of practice management
- Consistently high-achieving on quality metrics and value-based contracts
We have three locations in Greeley, Colorado and one in nearby Johnstown, Colorado - communities with a combined population of 130,000. Both cities are fast-growing, family-friendly communities with a low cost-of-living and relaxed lifestyle compared to other cities of Colorado s Front Range. We are located less than an hour from Denver and Denver International Airport, and less than an hour from the amazing views and recreation of the Rocky Mountains.Requirements:
Board-certified or board-eligible MD or DO in Family Medicine or Med/Peds
New residency graduates welcome!Links: