Parkview Health is actively seeking a qualified Board Eligible/Board Certified Anesthesiologist to join their expanding program in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Specifics of Your Role as an Anesthesiologist
- Full time
- 50 hours per week with hours of Monday thru Friday 7am 5pm
- The call requirement includes weekdays, weekends and holidays that are statistically distributed equally among the providers
- Scheduling office only - providers work in the operating room 100% of the time
- This role will provide the opportunity to work on a wide variety of cases
- Our team consists of 44 Anesthesiologists (including 6 pediatric fellowship trained physicians, 11 CV trained) and 12 Anesthesiologist Assistants.
- The team cares for hundreds of patients each year in various specialty lines, including cardiovascular, orthopedic, trauma, general surgery, endoscopy, obstetric, pediatric, neurosurgery and more.
- We serve patients at Parkview Regional Medical Center, Parkview Randallia Hospital, Parkview Southwest Surgery Center and Parkview Wabash.
Our excellent benefit package includes:
- Highly productive anesthesia group with salary starting at $456,000
- Incentive paid quarterly based on hours worked
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
For more information or to apply, please contact us at ProviderCareers@Parkview.com.
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region s largest employer with over 15,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 1,000 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation s top employers by Forbes
- Community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana