Clinica Sierra Vista is one of the oldest and largest Federally Qualified Health Centers in California and the nation, having earned the trust of its patients, partners and the communities it serves over a 47-year history distinguished by rapid growth and innovation, exceptional primary-care physicians, and a reputation for treating the most vulnerable residents with respect and compassion. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a warm, caring atmosphere were providing excellent quality of care to our patients is our top priority.
Clinica Sierra Vista, accredited by the rigorous Joint Commission, serves patients at 31 health centers in Fresno and Kern counties. Our services include Pediatric Care, Adult Care, Dental Care, Behavioral Health, Case Management, Prenatal & Women’s Health, Substance Abuse Treatment, HIV/AIDS testing and treatment, Health Education, Outreach and WIC services. We partner with local governments, social services departments, businesses and nonprofit leaders to address the full range of needs for our patients. Our dedicated providers and staff make Clinica Sierra Vista an ideal place to call your medical home.
The OB/GYN Physician is responsible for providing medical services within an OB/GYN group practice for the patients of Clinica Sierra Vista. Our clinic is expanding, and as such, we are in need of a flexible, knowledgeable and compassionate physician who is dedicated to the care and well-being of the women in our community. The successful candidate will accept patient referrals, provide medical care focused on women’s health, consult with specialists, respond to on call duties, and be part of the hospital rotations. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a warm, caring atmosphere where providing excellent quality of care to our patients is our top priority.
- Work where quality of life and passion for OB/GYN can co-exist
- Take call from home
- Looking for team-oriented OB/GYN to join our existing team of experienced OB/GYN’s in serving a great community in the Central Valley of California
- New or recent graduates are welcome to apply
- Retention Bonus $150,000 + competitive salary + other excellent benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Hospital with OB ED Hospitalist Program, opportunity for additional income potential
- Deliver at one hospital, full MFM support, level III NICU
- Call is approximately one weekend per month and one weekday per week
- Robotics available for GYN surgery if desired, not required.
- Great quality of life in the Central Valley of California with top-notch Clovis school system and close proximity to mountains, beaches, desert, including Yosemite National Park, San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Sacramento. Lower cost of living compared to major California cities.
- Paid CME, PTO, Paid Holidays, Health, Vision and Dental Insurance from day 1
- Loan repayment through NHSC, Relocation assistance
- Malpractice coverage through the FTCA/Federal Tort Claims Act
- Board certified or board eligible
- J1/H-1B visa candidates welcome. Cap exempt for H1-B Visa.
- Please see job description for additional information on job functions and qualifications
For further information or questions please contact our Recruitment Team
Noemi Villatoro - (661) 936-3457
About the Central Valley:
Located in the heart of California, the Central Valley feeds America as the leading agricultural region of the nation. In the southern part of the valley, oil production also powers the economy, though aerospace, the healthcare industry and alternative energy are emerging as key drivers as well. We specialize in sunshine in California, with a mild climate year-round. Beaches are less than two hours away, and several mountain ranges and the high desert are even closer. We’re two hours north of Los Angeles, and a tank of gas will get you to San Francisco, San Diego or Las Vegas. But our greatest natural resource is not the bounty of our fields or our oil; it’s the people. Fresno and Bakersfield take great pride in our reputation as generous, giving cities who offer metropolitan amenities but a small-town sense of community.
Clinica Sierra Vista values human rights, goodwill, respect, inclusivity, equality, and recognizes that the organization derives its strength from a rich diversity of thoughts, ideas, and contributions. As leaders in healthcare industry, we aspire to be an employer of choice by promoting an organizational culture that reflects these core values. We seek to attract, develop, and retain a talented and dedicated workforce where people of diverse races, genders, religions, cultures, political affiliations and lifestyles thrive. Our goal is to create a welcoming and inclusive environment that empowers our employees to provide the highest level of service to our community of residents and businesses; they’re counting on us.
Clinica Sierra Vista is an equal opportunity employer and strives to attract qualified applicants from all walks of life without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state and/or local law. We aim to create an environment that celebrates and embraces the diversity of our workforce. We welcome you to join our team!
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/W4xO1NU7WGPqOCE6WsjRKV