CHESAPEAKE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER - Chesapeake, Virginia
- OB/GYN Hospitalist position
- New Rate Increase
- Sign-on Bonus available
Our full time Hospitalist position offers:
- Guaranteed Shifts
- Continue practicing Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Work/Life Balance
- Flexible Schedule - completed 3 months in advance
- No on-call duty or office management
- 7 24 hr. shifts/month with 21+ days off a month
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, STD, LTD
- 401k Retirement plan with employer match
- Continued Medical Education Allowance up to $2k/year
- Paid Medical Malpractice Insurance with unlimited tail coverage
Chesapeake Regional is an independent, community-focused system that provides high-quality, technologically advanced health care. The facility offers several pain management options, breastfeeding classes, a lactation store, and postpartum support. It is a Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction Center+ for Maternity Care, and was recognized as a Five-Star Recipient for Vaginal Delivery in 2017 and 2018, and a Five-Star Recipient for C-Section Delivery for the last three consecutive years.
Chesapeake is located along the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway in the heart of coastal Virginia, this city is rich in history and natural wonders. It boasts sophisticated urban areas, protected farmland, forests and wetlands - and is near the Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge.
Ob Hospitalist Group began in 2006 and leads the industry in developing and managing in-house OB/GYN hospitalist programs. OBHG was founded to make care safer for moms and babies and help OB/GYNs achieve balance in their own lives.
Enjoy traveling? Ask about our traveling hospitalist positions: Regional and Market Diplomats. These prestigious Diplomat programs offer exceptional OB/GYN physicians an opportunity to practice medicine in a variety of facilities and settings.
Do you know an OB/GYN physician who would be a good candidate for our obstetric hospitalist programs? You could earn a $5,000 award if we hire a full-time candidate you refer!