Baylor Scott and White Health
College Station, TX
Joining the Baylor Scott and White Health team of medical professionals is a calling that is both fulfilling and rewarding. Our culture thrives in a physician-led spirit of excellence. Becoming a member of our multidisciplinary team grants you access to collegiality, innovation and advanced resources in technology. National and regional recognition of our hospitals by U.S. News & World Report is a reflection of our talent and commitment to advanced quality care that is safe and compassionate.
Baylor Scott and White Health is seeking a BE/BC, General Otolaryngologist to join our outstanding Otolaryngology care program in the College Station region, which includes offices in College Station, TX and Brenham, TX. This is an employed career opportunity with a generous benefits package that offers work-life balance, a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, and no state income tax.
We are looking for a committed team player with a favorable work/ training history. The ideal candidate should be focused on quality, and be able to effectively collaborate with referring physicians, agencies and other professionals to provide optimum patient care within our award-winning integrated health care system.
The Department of Otolaryngology is comprised of 2 providers and 1 PA, and offers comprehensive ENT services. Additional details include:
- General ENT practice
- Outpatient practice with surgical and inpatient service
- Call 1:5; will grow to 1:6 with the addition of new surgeon
- Work with like-minded professionals in a fully integrated health system
- Our College Station Hospital is a Level III Trauma Center and the newest hospital in the region; with plans to open a new ambulatory surgery center, on campus, in the next 2 years
- Epic EMR
- Centrally located between Dallas, Austin, Houston and San Antonio
- Rapidly growing and thriving community, great for children and young adults
- Division I University Metro with a population around 250,000
- Home to Texas A&M University and SEC Sports!
- Low crime rate, lower cost of living, and higher compensation = Better quality of life
- Outstanding exemplary public, private, and parochial school options
- Over 1800 acres of plush public parks and sports facilities, numerous golf courses with Country Club living, lush nature trails, challenging bike trails, a winery, historic downtown marketplace, Broadway shows and lakes for boating, fishing, and swimming. This is a wonderful family town!
For additional information, please send your CV to:
Teresa Washington, SHRM-CP, Sr. Physician Recruiter, Teresa.Washington1@BSWHealth.org
Phone - 512-509-0034
Join Baylor Scott and White Health
As the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, Baylor Scott and White Health was born from the 2013 combination of Baylor Health Care System and Scott and White Healthcare. Today, Baylor Scott and White includes 52 hospitals, more than 800 patient care sites, 7,300 active physicians, over 49,000 employees and the Scott & White Health Plan.