Ob Hospitalist Group is actively seeking a BC OBGYN Physician to join the program at Good Samaritian , West Palm Beach, FL (Sunday-Tuesday Schedule in West Palm Beach, FL), and Lawnwood Regional Medical Center- Fort Pierce, FL
Sign on Bonus Available**
Leadership Opportunity also available
As a clinician-centered company, Ob Hospitalist Group offers nationwide opportunities and provides unparalleled support, resources and superior work/life balance. Full-time Hospitalists have the freedom to create their own schedules typically seven 24-hour shifts per month with no on-call duty or office management.
If you haven t previously considered a career as a hospitalist, it can be a wonderful and rewarding way to practice medicine without the many constraints associated with a practice.
- Must be Board-Certified and actively practicing Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Willing to work only 5-7 days/month (part-time is available)
Our hospitalists enjoy:
- Competitive hourly rates and Benefits
- Sign on Bonus Available
- Flexibility in scheduling working 5 to 7 days per 28-day cycle
- Paid NICA and Malpractice with tail
- Annual CME reimbursement
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD/STD, HSA/FSA, 401k and more...
For details contact:
Interested in travel? We have a Diplomat and a State Traveler hospitalist program to support our nationwide hospital partners.