You Belong Here.
At MultiCare, we strive to offer a true sense of belonging for all our employees. Across our health care network, you will find a dynamic range of meaningful careers, opportunities for growth, safe workplaces, and flexible schedules. We are connected by our mission - partnering and healing for a healthy future - and dedicated to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
Join a team of cardiologists in Olympia, WA at Capital Medical Center, a 107-bed hospital providing care in 20+ specialties. Call schedule will be 1 and 6 and will decrease as we grow the team to eight cardiologists. We have doubled our volumes over the past year and expect to continue to grow with the community.
Base Pay: $537,736 plus performance bonus, production bonus and call pay
FTE: 1.0 Shift: Day Schedule: Variable
MultiCare Pulse Heart Institute is seeking a BC/BE Invasive Cardiology Physician to join our well-established, thriving and comprehensive practice. As a provider within our physician governed cardiovascular institute, you ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates sharing your commitment to quality patient care.
- Board certified/eligible at time of employment
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
As a MultiCare employee, we'll rely on you to reflect our core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration and Kindness. Our values serve as our guiding principles and impact every aspect of our organization, including how we provide patient care and what we expect from each other.
- Mission-driven: Partnering for healing and a healthy future
- Market Leadership: Washington's largest community-based, locally governed health system
- Technology: "Most Wired" healthcare system 10 years in a row
- Employee-centric: Named Forbes "America's Best Employers by State" in 2021
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest - offering breathtaking water, mountain, and forest at every turn
Pay and Benefit Expectations
Associated benefit information can be viewed here.