You will enjoy practicing in this attractive riverfront city in western Wisconsin with picturesque lakes and trails. It has preserved older buildings and shady streets, a university, a safe and secure community, with ample opportunities for dining, shopping, golfing, biking, and canoeing. It has been named a 'best place to live' by publications like Outside Magazine.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Darline Morris firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9385.
- Sign-on bonus
- Lucrative bonus and/or stipend during training
- 10 weeks of vacation/holiday/CME time
- $5.8k CME annual allowance
- Up to $20k for relocation support
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Health, dental, life, and disability insurances; occurrence malpractice coverage
- Employed position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail