FULL TIME OR PART TIME OPPORTUNITIES (3, 3.5, 4 or 4.5 days per week)
Colorado Permanente Medical Group is searching for a top notch Family Medicine or Internal Medicine board certified or eligible physician to join the Skyline Medical office located downtown Denver. This facility is located on the same campus as our Franklin specialty office and St. Joseph Hospital. You will see a great variety of Kaiser members with collegial physicians and support staff.
- No Call
- Only Primary Care clinic in Denver city proper. Located across the from St. Joseph’s Hospital in heart of uptown Denver
- All specialties located on campus.
- Updated building 2021
- Diverse patient panel reflecting the urban setting, with mix of ages, ethnicities, socioeconomic backgrounds, and gender identities
- With each other, physicians identify collegiality and collaboration as valued culture
- Mixed Primary Care Model with Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- 8 Family Medicine Physicians
- 8 Internal Medicine Physicians
- 6 Pediatric Physicians
- 1 Physician Assistant
- 2 Behavioral Medicine Specialists & 1 Clinical Pharmacist
CPMG offers a Market-leading benefit package, which includes:
Employment Requirement: Colorado Permanente Medical Group, P.C. staff must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have established a qualified medical or religious, exemption by September 17, 2021. All persons offered a position will be required to provide valid proof of vaccination or qualifying exemption prior to starting employment.
- Medical and dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Professional liability coverage (occurrence-based)
- 401(k) and Defined Benefit Retirement Plan (Cash Balance)
- Vacation, holidays, sick leave and educational leave with funds
- In-house CME opportunities
- Starting Bonus & relocation
- Pay range: Family Medicine $269,459 IM or IM -Peds $284,252 * Salary will be based on FTE.
Colorado Permanente Medical Group (CPMG) has an exclusive, integrated partnership with Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Colorado. While we are separate organizations complementing one another, our missions are the same--to provide high-quality, affordable health care services and improve the health of our members and the communities we serve.
By offering care and coverage together, we help Coloradans thrive. We serve communities throughout Denver/Boulder, Northern and Southern Colorado.
As a CPMG physician, you’ll find fulfillment working alongside board-certified colleagues in a comprehensive array of specialties. Permanente Medicine allows you to practice evidence-based, patient-centered medicine in a culture that is collaborative, inclusive and committed to making a difference in people’s lives.
Our system combines quality resources, state-of-the-art facilities, an Epic-based electronic medical records system, and true experts who collaborate. Free from the pressures of practicing fee for service medicine, you can focus on what matters most--caring for your patients.
Partnering closely with our physicians, CPMG professional staff use their expertise in business operations management, scheduling, analytics, human resources, communications, legal, finance and strategy to support high-quality care delivery.
Our team-based culture fosters a respectful and collegial environment where all people are treated with compassion.
Equity, Inclusion and Diversity
Colorado Permanente Medical Group (CPMG) is committed to Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity. CPMG has a focus on supporting all our physicians and professional staff in an inclusive environment, identifying community healthcare disparities, and providing education and tools in order to provide culturally responsive care in order to mitigate these disparities. If you have an interest in Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity, we encourage you to apply and become a part of our mission to improve the health of our members and communities that we serve.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, marital status, physical or mental disability, age or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.