Physician – Board Certified Cardiologist
At Clinical Associates, we make being healthy easier. As a premier multi-specialty physicians' practice located in the northern Baltimore suburban community, we connect our patients to a seamless system of integrated medical care. Our practice includes in-house specialists in 10 areas of medicine, from cardiology to podiatry. We also offer unique services like our ambulatory surgery center and nuclear stress testing facility.
Our more than 50 physicians, specialists and credentialed health care providers are assisted by 175 trained support staff. We do our best to take care of everything for our patients – records, scheduling appointments, coordinating with providers and specialists, and each of our offices has laboratory centers for tests and blood work on site.
We are seeking to hire a full-time Board Certified Cardiologist to join our team!
You will provide a full range of cardiovascular services and treatments for our patients, including nuclear imaging. You will collaborate with physicians, surgeons, and other health care professionals to ensure our patients receive the highest quality of care.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee the Nuclear / Pet Scan areas of the practice.
- Diagnose and treat conditions and diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Perform patient examinations and order or conduct diagnostic testing/imaging.
- Interpret test results.
- Develop and manage treatment plans.
- Prescribe medication
- Assist and/or perform surgery which may include complex surgical interventions performed by a team of medical professionals.
- Share in the on-call rotation.
- Complete chart notes and documentation in the EHR system in a timely manner according to company protocol.
Education and Requirements:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) is required.
- Board Certified in Cardiology and Nuclear Medicine is required.
- Proven work experience as a Cardiologist.
- Active state medical license
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to empathize with patients.
- Outstanding hand-eye coordination to conduct surgical procedures.
- Proficiency in EHR/ computer skills with a willingness and ability to learn new applications.
- Shall speak, understand, read, and write English fluently.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Sick leave
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability
- HSA FSA
- Competitive salary, sign on bonus, and productivity bonus available!
Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 410) 494-1678.
Clinical Associates is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.