The TriHealth Heart & Vascular Institute (THVI) is seeking engaging, board-certified Non-Invasive Cardiologists to become a part of our accomplished, innovative heart team. In this role you’ll enjoy opportunities to participate in specialty clinics in cardio oncology, cardio metabolics and lipids. Teaching opportunities with our on-site IM residents and co-leadership of industry sponsored clinical trials are available as well.
TriHealth recently announced a landmark clinical affiliation between TriHealth and the Cleveland Clinic Heart, Vascular & Thoracic Institute. This exciting, new relationship makes TriHealth the exclusive Cleveland Clinic Heart, Vascular & Thoracic Institute affiliate in Southwest Ohio – and the ONLY such affiliate in ALL of Ohio!
As Cincinnati’s leading heart and vascular program, we focus on personalized care by providing the least invasive option, with the least recovery time and optimal outcomes for each patient. Our highly regarded cardiologists and surgeons perform Cincinnati’s widest range of cardiac procedures at multiple locations across the region with cardiac testing and services at:
- The TriHealth Heart Hospital located in the Thomas Comprehensive Care Center on the Bethesda North Hospital campus
- Bethesda North Hospital (360 adult beds) and Good Samaritan Hospital (460 adult beds)
- Bethesda Butler Hospital in Hamilton, Ohio
- McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital in Oxford, Ohio
- Highland District Hospital in Hillsboro, Ohio
- five additional clinic sites located throughout Greater Cincinnati
Structural heart services performed by the progressive Cardiology team include Tavr, mitral clip and watchman. Our Advanced Heart Failure team boasts expertise in circulatory support and Lvad implantation. THVI also offers comprehensive cardiac imaging (Echocardiography, TEE, nuclear imaging, cardiac CT and cardiac MRI). Rounding service includes strong APP support.
THVI is THE heart care leader in the Greater Cincinnati Region:
- Highest 3-star ratingawarded to the Bethesda North Coronary Artery Bypass surgery program for patient care and outcomes by the Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Bethesda North Hospital has received the Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care from Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- 1st disease-specific Joint Commission certification in Ohio and 3rd in the U.S. for cardiac valve repair and replacement at Good Samaritan Hospital
- 1st to perform percutaneous/minimally invasive Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm repair, and the only training center in Cincinnati teaching the procedure
- 1st Electrophysiology Rythmia™ Center of Training site in OH, KY, IN
- 1st to perform cardiac robotic surgeries in Cincinnati
TriHealth offers a highly-competitive salary, productivity incentives, a comprehensive benefits package and a generous SIGN-ON BONUS. You will enjoy healthy work-life balance and exceptional leadership support as a valued member of an outstanding team of providers.
TriHealth provides care for 1 in 3 Greater Cincinnatians. We are a large, integrated, not-for-profit system centered around two acute care hospitals, Bethesda North and Good Samaritan. These full-service, award-winning hospitals are linked to more than 130 additional sites of care.
A uniquely humanistic healthcare network that puts its people and patients first, TriHealth drives the best outcomes by listening carefully to our patients and community. We understand that when individuals are treated with a surprising level of humanity, they have more trust in their care team and greater confidence that they are on a path to the best possible health.
Cincinnati is an engaging river town rich in history, culture and diversity and served by a busy international airport. You’ll find an inviting, affordable real estate market and an exceptional education system. The city's wonderful arts and entertainment footprint along with a wide range of recreational offerings make it a great place to call home! Attractive relocation packages are available.
Join us on our remarkable journey to get healthcare right. Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and you’ll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our award-winning system of care.
Be seen. Be heard. Be here...healing begins with you.Contact:
Melissa Jansing, TriHealth Lead Physician RecruiterMelissa_Jansing@TriHealth.com
/ 859 653 1392TriHealth.com/heart