TriHealth is seeking a top-talent BC/BE Rheumatologist to join our accomplished Rheumatology team. Our Rheumatologists are experts in the non-surgical treatment of rheumatic illnesses, especially arthritis. You ll become a valued member of our progressive, physician-led organization and have a voice in our comprehensive approach to compassionate, patient-focused care.
As a member of our Rheumatology team you ll have access to:
Full infusion therapy capabilitiesOn-site X-ray, DEXA ScanCT and MRI availabilityOn-site physical therapy at many of the locations where our Rheumatologists practice
TriHealth has more than 13,000 employees and consistently ranks among the top employers in the nation. We have been recognized as a Top 100 Integrated Health System for more than a decade and also designated a Top 15 Health System by Truven Health Analytics. Our physicians enjoy:
- flexible scheduling and call that allows for excellent work/life balance
- collegial work environment, supportive administration and experienced, professional support staff
- large referral base from established TriHealth Primary Care physician community and other local partners
- ability to thrive in a busy practice with easy access to specialty and referral care
- robust compensation including SIGN-ON BONUS and productivity incentives
- comprehensive Total Rewards benefits package including health/vision/dental and lifestyle and wellness programs together with generous PTO and retirement offerings to meet you and your family's needs
TriHealth provides care for 1 in 3 Greater Cincinnatians. We are a large, integrated, not-for-profit system centered around two acute care hospitals, Bethesda North and Good Samaritan. These full-service, award-winning hospitals are linked to more than 130 additional sites of care.
A uniquely humanistic healthcare network that puts its people and patients first, TriHealth drives the best outcomes by listening carefully to our patients and community. We understand that when individuals are treated with a surprising level of humanity, they have more trust in their care team and greater confidence that they are on a path to the best possible health.
Cincinnati is an engaging river town rich in history, culture and diversity and served by a busy international airport. You ll find an inviting, affordable real estate market and an exceptional education system. The city's wonderful arts and entertainment footprint along with a wide range of recreational offerings make it a great place to call home! Attractive relocation packages are available.
Join us on our remarkable journey to get healthcare right. Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and you ll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our award-winning system of care.
Be seen. Be heard. Be here...healing begins with you.Contact:
Melissa Jansing, TriHealth Lead Physician RecruiterMelissa_Jansing@TriHealth.com
/ 859 653 1392 https://www.trihealth.com/institutes-and-services/rheumatology/