As part of our Population Health initiative to improve access to behavioral treatments in the communities we serve, one important focus is integrating behavioral health into pediatric offices.
In order to achieve this, TriHealth is actively looking for an engaging, innovative Board-Certified Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to serve in a consulting capacity for the build, implementation and leadership of this much needed model of psychiatric care.
TriHealth Pediatricians treat 90,000 pediatric patients annually across 14 sites of care throughout Greater Cincinnati. We have one of the largest pediatric physician communities in the area with 75% of our 58 Pediatricians having trained at Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, ranked the third best pediatric facility in the nation and first in the state of Ohio.
In this new and rewarding position you will develop a comprehensive, Integrated Behavioral Health Program and:
- Be part of a dedicated clinical team that consists of Behavioral Health Consultants (Psychologists or LISWs), Care Managers, Navigators, dedicated APPs and Pediatricians. Population Health leaders will bring additional insight to the team.
- Develop care pathways and treatment protocols with Pediatricians to be used in the treatment of common pediatric psychiatric conditions.
- Educate pediatric providers on the Integrated Behavioral Health model of care, how to make specific psychiatric diagnoses and the use of psychotropic medications.
- Hold consultative sessions with Pediatricians to provide clinical guidance on issue management when needed in clinical practice. Sessions will occur Monday through Friday, between 8am and 5pm by phone, using Voalte and/or through chart review with communication in EPIC.
- Lead weekly meetings with Behavioral Health Consultants and Care Managers to review patient progress and recommend appropriate changes in treatment if/when needed.
- Follow patients with the Team to assure treatment response; may involve up to three face-to-face consultations with patients who are not responding before referring them back to their Pediatrician.
- Determine best practices, develop metrics and establish billing/coding practices in order to achieve financial sustainability.
Our physicians enjoy robust compensation and a comprehensive Total Rewards benefits package along with progressive retirement and lifestyle/wellness offerings. You will be valued, and your skills and experience rewarded in our patient-focused, award-winning system of care.
TriHealth provides care for 1 in 3 Greater Cincinnatians. We are a large, integrated, not-for-profit system centered around two acute care hospitals, Bethesda North and Good Samaritan. These full-service, award-winning hospitals are linked to more than 130 additional sites of care.
A uniquely humanistic healthcare network that puts its people and patients first, TriHealth drives the best outcomes by listening carefully to our patients and community. We understand that when individuals are treated with a surprising level of humanity, they have more trust in their care team and greater confidence that they are on a path to the best possible health.
Cincinnati is an engaging river town rich in history, culture and diversity and served by a busy international airport. You ll find an inviting, affordable real estate market and an exceptional education system. The city's wonderful arts and entertainment footprint along with a wide range of recreational offerings make it a great place to call home! Attractive relocation packages are available.
Join us on our remarkable journey to get healthcare right. Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and you ll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our award-winning system of care.
Be seen. Be heard. Be here...healing begins with you.
Melissa Jansing, TriHealth Lead Physician RecruiterMelissa_Jansing@TriHealth.com
/ 859 653 1392