TriHealth in Cincinnati, Ohio, is welcoming BE/BC Neurologists to our growing, progressive Neurology team where well-represented sub-specialties work collaboratively in the collective practice. In this role you will provide safe, reliable, exceptional care to a large diverse patient population. You will have a shared voice in practice decisions and in our patient-focused, physician-led system of care.
Practicing Neurologists along with Residents and Fellows in all years of training are encouraged to apply along with Neurologists specializing in movement disorders and neuroimmunology.
TriHealth physicians enjoy:
- flexible scheduling and call that allows for excellent work/life balance
- a well-established group of experienced neurologists who see a diverse array of neurological disorders
- opportunities to work in the inpatient or outpatient setting
- collegial work environment, supportive administration and experienced, professional support staff
- large referral base from established TriHealth Primary Care physician community and other local partners
- ability to thrive in a busy practice with easy access to specialty and referral care
- robust compensation including SIGN-ON BONUS and productivity incentives
- comprehensive Total Rewards benefits package including health/vision/dental and lifestyle and wellness programs together with generous PTO and retirement offerings
The TriHealth Neuroscience Institute brings together specialized, highly trained experts from TriHealth and Mayfield Brain & Spine, trusted leaders in state-of-the-art brain and spine care. These specialists deliver comprehensive programs in the diagnosis and treatment of injuries and disorders of the brain and spine. Specialty areas include:
- Neurosurgery · Neurocritical Care · Neurology · Neuro-Oncology · Medical Oncology
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) · Radiation Oncology
TriHealth also provides comprehensive stroke care at our Comprehensive Stroke Center at Good Samaritan Hospital, Primary Stroke Center at Bethesda North Hospital and at our three additional acute stroke-ready sites.
Our stroke team includes surgeons who are dually trained in open and endovascular (in-the-artery) neurosurgery for the treatment and prevention of stroke, brain aneurysms, arteriovenous malformations and other neurovascular disorders. The surgeons coordinate with radiation oncologists to provide the very best treatment plan and medical guidance for patients and their families.
TriHealth provides care for 1 in 3 Greater Cincinnatians. We are a large, integrated, not-for-profit system centered around two acute care hospitals, Bethesda North and Good Samaritan. These full-service, award-winning hospitals are linked to more than 130 additional sites of care.
A uniquely humanistic healthcare network that puts its people and patients first, TriHealth drives the best outcomes by listening carefully to our patients and community. We understand that when individuals are treated with a surprising level of humanity, they have more trust in their care team and greater confidence that they are on a path to the best possible health.
Cincinnati is an engaging river town rich in history, culture and diversity and served by a busy international airport. You’ll find an inviting, affordable real estate market and an exceptional education system. The city's wonderful arts and entertainment footprint along with a wide range of recreational offerings make it a great place to call home! Attractive relocation packages are available.
Join us on our remarkable journey to get healthcare right. Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and you’ll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our award-winning system of care.
Be seen. Be heard. Be here...healing begins with you.
For more information contact:
Melissa Jansing, TriHealth Lead Physician RecruiterMelissa_Jansing@TriHealth.com /
859 653 1392