TriHealth Women s Services is welcoming an engaging, compassionate Gynecologist to join our accomplished Kenwood Women s team. In this multi-specialty women s practice, you will offer care and treatment to a diverse, primarily post-menopausal, gynecologic only patient population.
Our Women s Services team is dedicated to caring for all women at every stage of their lives and celebrating what makes them special. Our physicians and specialists are leading the market with comprehensive and specialized gynecological services, offering the largest network of gynecological experts in the Greater Cincinnati area.
- Collegial work environment in an organization that consistently ranks high in Women s healthcare locally and nationally
- Opportunity with flexibility in days and hours per week worked
- 90% clinical / 10% academic; within clinical structure 90% outpatient / 10% inpatient
- Favorable call
- State-of-the-art robotics available
- Comfortable with benign gynecologic surgery
* Post residency experience is preferable!
TriHealth physicians enjoy:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive Total Rewards benefits package including medical/dental/vision, wellness and lifestyle programs and more
- Progressive retirement offerings including 401(k) with employer match and 457b
- Strong referral stream from within the practice and from the well-established TriHealth physician community
- EPIC electronic medical records system
TriHealth provides care for 1 in 3 Greater Cincinnatians. We are a large, integrated, not-for-profit system centered around two acute care hospitals, Bethesda North and Good Samaritan. These full-service, award-winning hospitals are linked to more than 130 additional sites of care.
A uniquely humanistic healthcare network that puts its people and patients first, TriHealth drives the best outcomes by listening carefully to our patients and community. We understand that when individuals are treated with a surprising level of humanity, they have more trust in their care team and greater confidence that they are on a path to the best possible health.
Cincinnati is an engaging river town rich in history, culture and diversity and served by a busy international airport. You ll find an inviting, affordable real estate market and an exceptional education system. The city's wonderful arts and entertainment footprint along with a wide range of recreational offerings make it a great place to call home! Attractive relocation packages are available.
Join us on our remarkable journey to get healthcare right. Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and you ll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our award-winning system of care.
Be seen. Be heard. Be here...healing begins with you.
To learn more contact:
Carrie Case, TriHealth Physician RecruiterCarrie_Case@TriHealth.com
/ 513 365 2555