TriHealth is seeking a Floor Hospitalist/Nocturnist to join our exceptional physician practice group that provides inpatient care at our acute care hospitals in Cincinnati, Ohio. In this role you will provide medical care services during overnight shifts to patients admitted to our hospitals requiring medical management.
- act as attending physician of record
- when appropriate, deliver, coordinate, and provide direct patient care to admitted patients
- provide immediate response to urgent medical consults on all inpatients as requested by the attending specialist physicians of record
- collaborate with other physicians regarding quality patient care
- communicate with patients’ physicians during hospitalization and after discharge
- perform other necessary medical record-keeping, quality assurance, and administrative tasks
- sit on committees and forums for the purpose of improving Quality of Care, Patient Safety, and Resource Utilization
This position does not have a teaching component, but you will be asked to provide feedback, offer mentoring and guidance and evaluate medical students and residents at our Good Samaritan and Bethesda North Hospitals.
Locations are TriHealth’s Good Samaritan Hospital and Bethesda North Hospital. Expected work schedule is 9:00pm to 7:00am, three to five nights per week. Specific shift nights may vary as needed and may occasionally include a weekend night or may fall on a national holiday.
TriHealth physicians enjoy:
- hospital employed opportunity in a health system recognized for its culture of excellence
- collegial work environment, supportive administration and experienced support staff
- value-based compensation along with our Total Rewards benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, lifestyle and wellness programs, progressive retirement offerings and more
- malpractice coverage
TriHealth provides care for 1 in 3 Greater Cincinnatians. We are a large, integrated, not-for-profit system centered around two acute care hospitals, Bethesda North and Good Samaritan. These full-service, award-winning hospitals are linked to more than 130 additional sites of care.
A uniquely humanistic healthcare network that puts its people and patients first, TriHealth drives the best outcomes by listening carefully to our patients and community. We understand that when individuals are treated with a surprising level of humanity, they have more trust in their care team and greater confidence that they are on a path to the best possible health.
Cincinnati is an engaging river town rich in history, culture and diversity and served by a busy international airport. You’ll find an inviting, affordable real estate market and an exceptional education system. The city's wonderful arts and entertainment footprint along with a wide range of recreational offerings make it a great place to call home! Attractive relocation packages are available.
Join us on our remarkable journey to get healthcare right. Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and you’ll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our award-winning system of care.
Be seen. Be heard. Be here...healing begins with you.
Call, text or send your CV:
Melissa Jansing, TriHealth Physician Recruiter Melissa_Jansing@TriHealth.com
/ 859 653 1392