TPMG is seeking an Adult Congenital Heart Disease Cardiologist to join our North Valley Cardiology team in Roseville, California.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. invites you to pursue a truly rewarding career with us. Here, we believe the patient-physician relationship is critical to helping our members live long, healthy lives. If you believe it s your time to thrive, we invite you to join our team today.
seeking an Adult Congenital Heart Disease Cardiologist to join our North Valley Cardiology team in Roseville, California.
- 50% ACHD/50% general Cardiology
- Care of a wide and diverse patient population in the North and Central Valleys
- Offers the opportunity to practice to your full scope in a collegial and supportive work environment
- ABIM/ACHD Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a California medical license or be currently licensed to practice within California
Kaiser Permanente is focused on the prevention and treatment of heart disease in Greater Sacramento and beyond. Our board-certified specialists and multidisciplinary care teams are pioneering new ways to prevent, detect, and treat illnesses of the heart and blood vessels. And our groundbreaking treatment and research is improving the health of our patients and communities today and well into the future. We invite you to join a team that is raising the standards for treating heart disease.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
- Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval required)
- PSLF Eligible Employer
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
Nestled at the base of the Sierra Nevada foothills, Roseville and the surrounding cities offer a climate that s ideal for those who love to enjoy the outdoors all year long. Living here, you ll be within driving distance of some of California s most popular attractions, including Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley wine country and Folsom Lake. Affordable housing, reasonable cost-of-living, great schools and scenic surroundings make the greater Sacramento area a great place to call home.
For more information and to apply, please visit: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor