TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Neurologist Outpatient Clinic (Contract) to join our team in Oakland CA.
We are seeking an outpatient general neurologist for our Oakland Medical Center. While primarily outpatient, the group shares in providing some inpatient coverage for vacation, sick leave, and some weekends for our two neurohospitalists. We prefer fellowship training in either neuromuscular, neurophysiology, movement disorders, headache, but open to all subspecialties. Ideal candidates can read EEGs and have experience and interest in EMG and Botox. Our Ideal candidate is interested in leadership participation and may have several years of practice experience.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
Please visit our website to view all opportunities located throughout Northern, CA: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor