Join a well-established, collegial team at Kadlec's growing Kennewick Primary Care clinic where you'll have ample opportunity for professional growth. Enjoy outstanding quality of life in eastern Washington's sun-drenched wine country.
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Full-time position, Monday through Friday
- Patients range from newborn to 18 years of age
- Work in highly collegial and supportive outpatient environment
- Live and work within a fast-growing community with a stable, strong economy
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental, retirement, paid time off and relocation assistance
- Compensation is between $212,714 and $297,163 per year
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- As a non-profit organization, Kadlec qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
Where You'll Work
Kadlec Clinic is a growing network of primary and specialty care physicians and clinics in the Tri-Cities area of northeast Oregon and southeast Washington. Kadlec Clinic collaborates with Kadlec Regional Medical Center, the most advanced hospital in the area, and HR Solutions has awarded Kadlec a Best in Class seal for its high employee satisfaction ratings. Kadlec Clinic's providers and staff are dedicated to combining the latest in medical technology with compassionate, respectful and personalized health care.
Where You'll Live
Kennewick is a beautiful community sitting on the southern bank of the Columbia River in southern Washington. It's situated directly next to the communities of Pasco and Richland making it part of a bustling area known as the Tri-Cities. This region is known for its agricultural growth and world-renowned wine industry. It also boasts a cost-of-living index of 95, no state income tax. 300 days of sunshine a year, and plenty of year-round recreation opportunities.
Who You'll Work For
Kadlec is the leading health care organization in the Tri-Cities and surrounding region of southeast Washington, where it operates Kadlec Regional Medical Center hospital and a network of more than 40 primary and specialty care clinics. Home to a growing heart and vascular program, it also has a world-class digital outpatient imaging center. Part of the Providence family, Kadlec's more than 3,000 employees are committed to its mission of providing safe, compassionate care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24046