Our medical affiliate, Florida Woman Care, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Jensen Beach/Port St. Lucie, Florida
. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. About the Practice:
The practice consists of 7 physicians, 4 nurse practitioners and 5 midwives. This practice is very well established and has been serving women in the treasure coast for several decades. There are 3 office locations: Jensen Beach, Port St. Lucie, and Tradition. The practice performs deliveries and gynecological surgeries at Cleveland Clinic Hospital and Tradition Medical Center. Practice Highlights:
- Join a large, growing practice of 7 Physicians; 4 NPs; 5 CNMs and 60+ support staff
- Practice has been in the area for the past 50 years
- 1:6 Call schedule; midwives take first call
- Great Work/Life Balance
- Membership opportunity after 2 years
- Competitive salary and productivity bonuses
- Practice does over 100 deliveries per month
- The group performs GYN surgeries specializing in minimally invasive cases with an emphasis in Robotics
- Deliveries/surgeries are performed at well-renowned Cleveland Clinic and Tradition Medical Center
- Practice has state of the art equipment including the ABUS (Automated breast ultrasound scanner)
- Port St. Lucie/Jensen Beach are situated on the Atlantic coast of southern Florida. The Port St. Lucie Botanical Gardens features areas devoted to orchids, bamboo and native plants, as well as butterflies and hummingbirds. The Riverwalk Boardwalk winds through nearby mangroves. Southeast of the center, the waterways of the North Fork St. Lucie Aquatic Preserve are home to manatees, river otters, egrets and alligators.
- Tradition is the perfect community to live, work and play with plenty of brand new shopping, restaurants and housing for buying or renting. It's the place to live away from traffic, crime and congestion and only 2 hours north of Miami/Ft. Lauderdale.
Unified Women’s Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-Onsite