Change starts here
Adult and Family Medicine Virtual Care Physician (aka Virtualogist)
Exciting openings for remote work!
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is seeking physicians who are board certified or board eligible by an American Specialty Board to provide virtual care in a variety of ways that may include, but not limited to, scheduled and unscheduled video visits, telephone visits, E-visits, chat, and secure messages.
Positions can be fully virtual/remote. Applicants must reside in and be licensed to practice in California. Applicants may also be required to receive licenses in multiple other states.
Full-time annual salary range is $189,996 to $195,000.
All Locations in: East Bay, South Bay(San Jose/Santa Clara), Union City, San Francisco, Santa Rosa, Sacramento/Roseville, Central California & Fresno.
- Must be flexible with the duration of work shifts and 24/7 availability, including weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to work shifts in flexible increments (i.e. 1-10 hour units).
- Ability to deliver exceptional care experience.
- Possess excellent documentation and coding skills in the EMR accurately and efficiently.
- Embody a commitment to high-quality medical care with the ability to contribute to organizational quality goals on population health.
- Handle a fast-paced environment with competing priorities efficiently.
- Adhere to established guidelines for evidence-based care with a focus on resource management.
- Excellent communication skills with patients and colleagues.
- Collaborative team player and colleague.
- Be comfortable using multiple types of messaging and communication systems, including but not limited to, phone, text, secure messages, chat, Cortext, and Microsoft Teams
- Be flexible with changing workflows
- Willingness to learn and adapt to existing and new technology tools
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,500 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and an over 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
For more information about these opportunities, please visit: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
Contact Bianca Canales at:
Bianca.Canales@kp.org or 510-421-2183
The Permanente Medical Group is committed to cultivating a culture of diversity and preserving an inclusive environment for all physicians and employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA federal contractor.