Fulfilling the promise of medicine
Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
Mohs Surgeon - Pool Opportunity with Kaiser Permanente San Jose
Join our collegial Mohs Surgery and Dermatology Team at Kaiser Permanente San Jose/Gilroy/Santa Cruz! We currently have a part time pool physician opening for a Mohs Surgeon/Dermatologist.
About the Practice:
- This well-established and collaborative group of Mohs surgeons, dermatologists, nurse practioner, and PAs in beautiful sunny South Bay Area, California, is looking for a part time pool Mohs Surgeon/Dermatologist who is interested in Mohs surgery and open to opportunities in medical/cosmetic dermatology
- The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Potential opening for a career benefitted track Mohs Surgeon/Dermatologist who is looking for a practice to grow with and establish long-term roots.
- Located in San Jose, the heart of the Silicon Valley, we have a strong referral base from the South Bay Area.
- We are about a 1-2 hour drive to San Francisco, Napa Valley, Yosemite, and Pacific Coast/Pebble Beach/Monterey/Santa Cruz areas and a 3-4-hour drive from Lake Tahoe/Sierra Nevada Mountains, ski resorts, popular recreation destinations and national parks including Yosemite, Kings Canyon and Sequoia.
- There are excellent colleges as well as Ivy League feeder schools nearby.
- This is a great area to live with mild year-round climate, diverse ethnic foods and abundant social, artistic and intellectual events that foster a physically active and culturally and spiritually connected lifestyle for wellness and personal fulfillment.
- Part-time work week (Monday through Friday) in Mohs surgery
- Work-life balance focused practice, including unmatched practice support.
- Focus on patient care without the worries of managing overhead or billing.
- Mild winters and warm summers.
- High quality and attractive lifestyle.
- Very collegial group of Mohs surgeons and dermatologists that value collaboration, best practices for optimal group operations and wellness. We are committed to a culture of equity, inclusion and diversity that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures.
- Join a physician-led multi-specialty group allowing for integrated multidisciplinary care with Mohs Surgery, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery, and Oculoplastics.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system with perpetual and unmatched IT support.
- Local and regionally supported rich and comprehensive Physician Health and Wellness Program.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including paid holidays, sick leave, educational leave, and pension for career track physicians.
- Professional development opportunities for teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership and community service for career track physicians.
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required) for career track physicians.
- Malpractice Insurance provided.
Salary range is $262 to $270 per hour.